Harvey Brown Manual Reclining Leather Corner Sofa
This contemporary brown reclining corner sofa is part of our Harvey range. The Harvey recliner collection is a solid built recliner with a great 3 stage reclining motion. The pocket sprung seating guarantees that you will get all the comfort you need and with our Harvey range you will be able to put your feet up and relax in style.
Soft Grain Bonded Leather
Classed as Genuine Leather, bonded leather is made from leather fibres collected from the usual leather processes. We then " bond " these fibres together with colour pigment and add a protective coating. A leather grain is then rolled into the product to give it texture.
We use Softouch leather match on the lower sides and back of our sofas. This is polymer based material and has an embossed grain very similar to leather. With huge innovations in this technology over the last couple of years, colour matching is virtually identical to the leather used.
Pocket springs are individual springs manufactured from high tensile steel that are then wrapped in their own pocket of fabric, hence the name “Pocket Springs”. The fabric pocket used to cover each spring allows them to slide up and down independently, so unlike other springing systems they don’t work together as one unit.
Pocket springs were originally designed for use in high end mattresses. This makes pocket springs an ideal choice if two users of the same sofa vary greatly in weight. As the pocket springs are free to move and work on their own, the heavier person should not have an effect on the person sat on the next seat.
Pocket springs can help to keep your sofa looking great. Every time you get up from a pocket sprung sofa all the springs expand. This helps to maintain the shape of the seat cushion.
A sofa using quality pocket springs will last longer than a sofa using a cheaper block foam interior. Cheap foam breaks down with time and loses its support, but with pocket springs you should get consistent support throughout the life of the sofa.
Our sofas are constructed using a Hardwood Frame. You’ll notice this if you ever come to move the sofa! They are very heavy and each one is glued and screwed with dowelled joints that provide superb rigidity.
Five Year Structural & Accidental Warranty
Premier Care is designed to make sure that your furniture's appearance is not spoiled by everyday accidents such as household spills, rips, tears or burns. Premier Care provides you with peace of mind that repair costs and stain removal are taken care of.
Warranty is available to add to your order from our checkout.
- Stains Cover - Covers you against accidental household spills resulting in a stain on your leather or fabric upholstery.
- Accidental Damage Cover - Guards you against accidental resulting in a rip, tear or burn to your leather or fabric upholstery. Leather is also covered for scratches, punctures or scuffs.
- Structural Defects Cover - Covers the cost of materials and labour for any structural defects after the initial manufacturer's guarantee period has ended, offering you peace of mind for five years.
Leather Care Kit
The ultimate leather care product as used by professionals worldwide. LeatherCare provides powerful cleaning and protection for leather around your home. Our leather care kit includes the following products:
- Leather Protection Cream which will assist you in repelling stains and soiling.
- Leather Soft Cleaner will clean most stains from your leather sofa. It is water based and penetrates into the surface to clean without harming the leather.
- Ink Away eliminates stains and pen marks, ink and lipstick from leather.
Leather Sofa World offer a number of delivery options dependant on where you are located in the UK or ROI and whats is in your basket. Delivery ranges from express next day pallet deliveries to 2 man white glove services. By adding items to your basket, you can check the delivery cost and choose a delivery timescale for your new furniture.